Thursday, June 07, 2007

CineVegas

For the next ten days, I'll be spending virtually all my time at the annual CineVegas film festival. As I say every year, the festival keeps getting bigger and bigger, and this year continues that trend. A publicist told me today that there are over 200 credentialed press members for the festival this year. The amount of growth I've seen in the five years I've been going to CineVegas is amazing. This does mean longer lines and more industry douchebags who care about nothing except being seen, but it also means lots of interesting movies and adventurous people to see them, so overall it seems positive to me.

I'll be posting sporadically on here, then, for a little bit, but in the meantime check out Las Vegas Weekly's CineVegas page, where I'll be posting my reviews and contributing to the CineVegas blog (along with other Weekly writers) throughout the week.

No comments: