Sunday, July 15, 2007

News & notes

As many of you are probably aware, I'm no longer appearing on the Gonzo in the Morning program on Vegas' Area 108, because the Gonzo in the Morning program no longer exists. For a little more info on the split between the show and Area 108, you can check out a short article I wrote here. I'm grateful to Gonzo and Nicole for all they did for me, giving me the opportunity to reach a much wider audience and have a lot of fun along the way. I hope to hear them back on the air in Vegas soon. In the meantime, I am actively looking for a new radio gig and have a few possibilities up in the air right now. If and when something is definite, I'll of course keep my dedicated readership updated.

For those in the Vegas area, if you care to see me in person, I'll be at the Clark County Library (at Flamingo and Maryland Parkway) this Tuesday, July 17, at 7 p.m. as part of NOTBAD's Critic's Choice film series. My pick is John Sayles' Lone Star, one of my favorite movies of all time, and I'll be on hand to introduce it. Whether I will actually have something insightful to say remains to be seen.

No comments: